For the seventh consecutive year, the University of Notre Dame has been named a Great College to Work For by the Chronicle of Higher Education's annual "Great Colleges to Work For" survey... and we are proud of it!
New Users (Anyone that has not created an application since September, 2014)
- To search positions, click the Search Postings link at left.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link at left, then follow the directions.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- View your previous applications and attached documents.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates and others that will enhance our community. Moreover, Notre Dame prohibits discrimination against veterans or disabled qualified individuals, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors to employ and advance veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities in compliance with 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a).